People across the country are using the #1 trusted source to buy and sell their legal products.
Legal professionals practicing in states such as Wisconsin, are in need of accessing attorney certified documents. Fortunately, a recent register, Christina Valiauga, has uploaded a number of documents from the state of Wisconsin. Check them out here:
- Operating Agreement For A Single Member LLC — WI
- This is required for new businesses in the State of Wisconsin that are going to be operated as a single member LLC/sole-proprietorship. Banks will require this form when opening bank accounts or lines of credit for the business.
- Defendant’s Petition – Leave to File Appeal
- This is a state of Wisconsin, Court of Appeals, District II, defendant’s petition for leave to appeal a non-final order and memorandum in support of defendant’s petition for leave to appeal non-final order. This was used in a case alleging felony voter fraud. The appeal was done in regards to jury instruction prior to deliberation.
- Physician Form – Probate – Determination of Incapacity
- This form is required by Probate Court in Wisconsin when attempting to gain control over a person’s estate and/or person due to incompetence.
AttorneyDocs is the #1 marketplace for buying and selling verified legal documents, drafted by real attorneys. When you buy from AttorneyDocs, you’re buying a court-used document. We don’t waste your time with cheap “template forms” like other legal websites, and our buyers can purchase with confidence thanks to our 100% satisfaction guarantee.