Laws, even to those who study and specialize in it, sometimes are flat outrageous, and each state has them- including yours truly, the Colorful Colorado.
There are a great distinction with laws from federal to state, to city and county. Today Lawyers Help Lawyers will present you with our first edition of 10 Ridiculous Laws You Didn’t Know About: Colorado
1. It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
2. The dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting, for three consecutive days, a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road running through said park.
3. Couches may not be placed on outside porches
4. It is illegal to permit ones llama to graze on city property.
5. Catapults may not be fired at buildings.
6. Throwing missiles at cars is illegal.
7. It is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep.
8. Cats may not run loose without having been fit with a taillight.
State Laws of Colorado
9. One may not mutilate a rock in a state park.
10. Tags may be ripped off of pillows and mattresses.
Bonus Law!!! Colorado Springs
11. It is permissible to wear a holstered six-gun within city limits, except on Sunday, Election Day, or holidays.
Want to know more Ridiculous Laws that we missed be sure to check out the articles below who aided our list, and stay tuned for our next blog on 10 Ridiculous Laws